Saturday 2 January 2010

Love today, gone tomorrow

Alone. Left at a corner, no one to mend and no one to break. Many of them relationships go down the drain and I despise the syllable ‘love’ and anything to do with them.
“Love makes the world go round” they say. And I shake the people , who say that, by their shoulders and hear myself say “Gravity does”. Not truly understanding why I said that I sigh and console myself, “People talk … So let them”
Ironically, a wee bit later, I yet again reach at the street where everyone falls on the ice and hits their head ‘plonk’ on the pavement, get dizzily mesmerized and butterflies in the stomach. Nope, this time I cannot blame these feelings on chocolate. True, that love and chocolate give the same feeling. Only, this time, the former won.

And, I group into the people who talk … Yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment