Monday 4 January 2010

Why does Marketing exist?

Not that I have a problem if it generally exists. But, it kind of gets on my nerves when it interferes in my life that too when it comes with a huge (read: enormously huge) package for a teacher I have who knows no word of it more than us. Probably not even as much.
Philip Kotler teaches us more than she does. She takes his name more than anything else in our classes. I discovered this on one of my sessions to class after I got my mid sem reports which had in red block letter 22% attendance, and my HOD warned me that anything less than 80% and I wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the examination hall! So, basically I was threatened to sit in the class. And, all I heard what Kotler, Kotler, Kotler and more Kotler. I felt like I was in an election rally for Kotler’s presidency. I wanted to be the opposition and scream the same way she did, but some stupid laws state that I shouldn’t because I'm a student. BLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment